synonyms: begin start get the ball rolling get going get underway get off the ground set about embark on launch into lead off open initiate inaugurate kick off get the show on the road
Dưới đây là những mẫu câu có chứa từ “commence”, trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh. Chúng ta có thể tham khảo những mẫu câu này để đặt câu trong tình huống cần đặt câu với từ commence, hoặc tham khảo ngữ cảnh sử dụng từ commence trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh
1. Commence MA
2. Let the indulging commence.
Đang xem: Commencing là gì
3. Commence simultaneous bombardment.
4. Computer, commence recording.
5. Mount one, commence firing.
6. shelby: Okay, Houston , commence whacking.
7. We commence building next week.
8. They will commence production in April.
9. Shall we let the meeting commence, gentlemen?
10. The performances will commence in a minute.
11. Then the shouting matches would commence.
12. We will commence with this work.
13. We will commence the trials immediately, sir.
14. We commence building on March 18 th.
15. In this case, it must commence formal proceedings.
16. 1 We commence building on March 18 th.
17. The Chinese- Western Boxing Match is about to commence!
18. 28 The performances will commence in a minute.
19. The meeting is scheduled to commence at noon.
20. Work will commence on the new building immediately.
21. Additional CF studies should also commence in 200
22. Ask her for her digits and commence contacting thusly.
23. When sales commence the technology will start accumulating market share.
24. If you haven”t been paid(sentencedict .com), commence action.
25. The factory will commence full scale operation next month.
26. HC:And lo , let the hobgoblin Ritual of Manhood commence!
27. We will commence building work in August of next year.
28. “Commence,”was Monsieur Defarge”s not unreasonable reply,”at the commencement.”.
29. They also directed to commence phase II within a year.
30. Your first evaluation will be six months after you commence employment.
31. The phunutiepthi.vngil of the Lord”s Resurrection will commence at 00 p.m.
32. L”homme commence par aimer l”amour et finit par aimer la femme.
33. Unfurl the banners, put on your armour. Let the fighting commence.
34. Once the topiary is properly treated, the animating ritual can commence.
35. We are about to commence reading through the Epistle of James again.
36. 19) Once the topiary is properly treated, the animating ritual can commence.
37. La femme commence par aimer un homme et finit par aimer l”amour.
38. Training will commence on 5 October, running from Tuesday to Saturday inclusive.
39. Ground crew: Please have your boarding passready. We will commence boarding soon.
40. Such a process of education must inephunutiepthi.vntably commence with the young.
41. P2 would therefore have until 1993 to commence proceedings under the section.
42. The landscape contract will be let separately and will commence early in 19
43. The overriding principle, though, is that consultation must commence at the earliest opportunity.
44. The two sides will commence bi-annual Foreign Secretary/phunutiepthi.vnce Minister level dialogue.
45. The defendant did not commence proceedings against the appellant until 7 March 19
46. The Prime Minister pressed a lever to commence a phunutiepthi.vnrtual Abhishek of the statue.
47. The only indication of change is when the juveniles move off to commence feeding.
48. And this can be proffered by claimant or defendant, before or after proceedings commence.
49. 15 Training will commence on 5 October, running from Tuesday to Saturday inclusive.
50. A claimant is entitled to take ciphunutiepthi.vnl action and commence criminal proceeding simultaneously.