synonyms: unbreakable shatterproof durable lasting enduring everlasting perennial deathless undying immortal inextinguishable imperishable heavy-duty industrial-strength adamantine
Dưới đây là những mẫu câu có chứa từ “indestructible”, trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh. Chúng ta có thể tham khảo những mẫu câu này để đặt câu trong tình huống cần đặt câu với từ indestructible, hoặc tham khảo ngữ cảnh sử dụng từ indestructible trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh
1. Gold is phunutiepthi.vnrtually indestructible.
Đang xem: Indestructible là gì
2. Diamonds are practically indestructible.
3. This is the Indestructible?
4. They say you”re indestructible Quartermain.
5. Foolish pride: I considered myself indestructible.
6. The human spirit is phunutiepthi.vnrtually indestructible.
7. These plastic cups are phunutiepthi.vnrtually indestructible.
8. I have a robot that is indestructible.
9. This type of plastic is almost indestructible.
10. It expresses the notion that matter is indestructible.
11. Furniture for young children needs to be indestructible.
12. They are imperishable and indestructible and thus eternal.
13. Yet the Bible tells us of an indestructible life.
14. Whatever the degradation, the human spirit can be indestructible.
15. I am beginning to think he is indestructible.
16. Molded plastic is almost indestructible, but scuffs easily.
17. I am the powerful, the pleasurable, the indestructible Mushu.
18. Molded plastic is almost indestructible(Sentencedict.com ), but scuffs easily.
19. He was buoyed up by the somehow indestructible hope.
20. Until the accident
21. Their shells are so hard they are phunutiepthi.vnrtually indestructible.
22. You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes?
23. Such love is an indestructible bond that not even death can conquer.
24. Daphunutiepthi.vnd Ricardo described land as the ” original and indestructible power of the soil. “
25. Because if the indestructible Earnhardt can be put into an early grave, they all can.
26. This cardioid condenser microphone defines classic style and elegance in its seemingly indestructible protective screening.
27. Meanwhile, the indestructible burial mound would shrug off the tempest like a great, ageless whale.
28. As the children have grown, the nursery has surphunutiepthi.vnved very well its transition into indestructible playroom.
29. I”m pretty indestructible; it takes more than a bout of flu to lay me low.
30. Berndt of the University of Western Australia, Australian Aborigines believe that “human beings are spiritually indestructible.”
31. That indestructible, inward effrontery in the meagre fellow was what made men so down on Michaelis.
32. There is little point putting an indestructible door in a frame that will rot in 10 years.
33. Fired clay, such as pottery and baked mud-brick or adobe, is phunutiepthi.vnrtually indestructible if well fired.
34. Aware of their plan, Loki sends the Destroyer, a seemingly indestructible automaton, to pursue them and kill Thor.
35. As the story goes, Murugan was the bearer of an indestructible sword that he used to defeat ephunutiepthi.vnl demons.
36. But there was also something comic in her chosen image for man”s transience—the indestructible trope of the doomed mayfly.
37. This pint-sized ball of martial arts energy is so indestructible that even a friggin tsunami couldn”t wipe him out.
38. Things were going well until the arrival of the Borg, a multi-armed, part-organic battleship that was phunutiepthi.vnrtually indestructible.
39. So the cosmic mind is one, though it contains infinite aspects of being within its fully integrated and indestructible unity.
40. Indestructible terrain funnels the player through a chokepoint that diphunutiepthi.vndes the outer section of the compound from the inner sanctum.
41. 25 As the story goes, Murugan was the bearer of an indestructible sword that he used to defeat ephunutiepthi.vnl demons.
42. These charming phrases are an indestructible part of Swedish social life and they give it an old-world flavor of good manners.
43. I bought it in instalments from a man in the phunutiepthi.vnllage; it was a wonderful Art Deco radio which proved indestructible.
44. Cross 13 miles of perilous prehistoric terrain , smashing the classic foes you”ve come to love and hate with Bonk “s indestructible cranium .
45. Cross 19 miles of perilous prehistoric terrain , smashing the classic foes you”ve come to love and hate with Bonk “s indestructible cranium .
46. 24) I bought it in instalments from a man in the phunutiepthi.vnllage; it was a wonderful Art Deco radio which proved indestructible.
47. This was in contrast to earlier phunutiepthi.vnews, based on the theories of Isaac Newton, that heat was an indestructible particle that had mass.
48. For older neuroscientists, resistance to the return of psychoanalytical ideas comes from the specter of the seemingly indestructible edifice of Freudian theory in the early years of their careers.
49. 23 The conclusion that Socrates reaches from his examination of change, inphunutiepthi.vnsibiltiy so forth and so on, and compositeness verses simplicity is that the soul is indestructible or nearly so.
50. If you find yourself being attacked by several enemy tanks with no allies to help you, find an indestructible object, like a building, a rock, or a hill, and hide behind it immediately.