Student Affairs Là Gì, Nghĩa Của Từ Student Affairs Office, Student Affairs Là Gì
The Office of Student Affairs provides counsel and support to the phunutiepthi.vn’s Rector in managing and supporting graduate and postgraduate students (mentioned as students afterward), implementing one-door mechanism in public administration and expanding the alumni network of the University.Bạn đang xem: Student affairs là gì
The Office of Student Affairs is responsible for the following tasks:
a) Political and ideological activities:
– Implementing policies and guidelines of the Party, laws of the Government and regulations of Ministry of Training and Education and Vietnam National University, Hanoi on student affairs;
– Building the plan on education of politics and ideology for students of the University, implementing the approved program and plan in the University;
– Conducting the political meetings at the beginning of the school year, organizing the education of Resolutions of the Party, extra-curricular political activities for students and other activities during the school year.
Đang xem: Student affairs là gì
– Monitoring ideology of students and proposing policies and reasonable measures to solve related problems.
b) Student affairs:
– Being responsible for the admission of students after annual entrance exams, making pre – entry inspection and proposing resolutions for students who fail to meet the required conditions, procedures and records of the University.
– Organizing the opening ceremonies, graduation and commencement ceremonies at different levels.
Xem thêm: Giải Thích Chỉ Báo Macd Là Chỉ Số Gì ? Đường Macd Là Gì
– Managing records of students (including updating and managing records, decisions on rewards and punishment of the University, students’ profiles and decisions on academic termination or postponement).
– Taking care of rewards, punishment, disciplines and training points according to existing rules.
– Carrying out conferral of academic encouragement scholarships, state-funded scholarships and VNU scholarships (including tuition exemptions, support for students with difficult circumstances etc.)
– Collaborate with other authorities to solve insurance policies for students and conduct healthcare and physical damage insurance for students
– Handling the issues of military tasks of the students,
– Solving the administrative procedures for graduates and transferred students
– Checking attendance, watching the lecture hall, monitoring regulations and transferring the results to the Office of Academic Affairs.
– Informing extra classes to Office of General Administration for arrangement of lecture halls.
Xem thêm: (Phần 1): Nguồn Gốc Của Ấn Độ Giáo Là Gì Và Người Hindu Tin Gì?
– Giving information from the University to students;
c) One-door mechanism in public administration
– Confirming policies, receiving preferential allowances for students;
– Confirming the administrative procedures for students: postponement of military task; physical insurance, parcel receiving etc;
– Issuing introductory letters for students in doing research, internship and final thesis etc;
– Receiving records from students’ residential areas;
– Making student cards;
– Returning student files after graduation.
d) Alumni activities:
– Conducting alumni activities (updating information, contacting and managing the database of alumni)
– Expanding the network of alumni to support academic, research, partnership development and public relations of the University