They depict a kind of fall from quotidian grace – evoking a realm where spills, stumbles and bumps thwart our schedules, routines and Palm Pilot agendas.
Đang xem: Từ điển anh việt “stumble”
Dưới đây là những mẫu câu có chứa từ “stumble”, trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh. Chúng ta có thể tham khảo những mẫu câu này để đặt câu trong tình huống cần đặt câu với từ stumble, hoặc tham khảo ngữ cảnh sử dụng từ stumble trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh
1. Don”t stumble into us.
2. And they stumble in judgment.
3. To move ineptly or haltingly; stumble.
4. Of course, “we all stumble many times.”
5. They stumble over simple words or figures.
6. Be carefull! Don”t stumble over these stones.
7. If we stumble, we will rise.
8. He jumped down and seemed to stumble.
9. I pull, and the black guy stumble forward.
10. He heard the President stumble in the bathroom.
11. Don”t stumble(sentence dictionary), you heedless little thing.
12. 28 Richier”s figures blindly stumble on their confused paths.
13. 14 Of course, “we all stumble many times.”
14. Richier”s figures blindly stumble on their confused paths.
15. They are not left to stumble in spiritual darkness.
16. The Bible reminds us: “We all stumble many times.
17. We stumble at high noon as in evening darkness;
18. She let him stumble and fall to his knees.
19. Uh, that, uh, stumble was simply to buy me time.
20. A stumble may prevent a fall.Thomas Fuller
21. I make it into the darkness with only one stumble.
22. FRlAR Wisely, and slow; they stumble that run fast.
23. He knows that you will stumble—perhaps many times.
24. The sudden weakness in her legs made her stumble.
25. 17 She let him stumble and fall to his knees.
26. 8 The sudden weakness in her legs made her stumble.
27. Without the ennobling power, he princes and dukes would stumble.
28. And before your feet stumble on the mountains at dusk.
29. You have to give Dole credit for his one stumble.
30. 4 “We all stumble many times,” wrote the disciple James.
31. You stumble over your words. You flub a tough question.
32. If you stumble across the book, keep it for me.
33. You have made many stumble with regard to the law.
34. On a level path that will not make them stumble.
35. The jumpers stumble forward as they hit, grinning and laughing.
36. My habit is to stumble into the bathroom and pee.
37. I hope I don”t stumble over any of the long words.
38. You never knew when you might stumble across some new talent.
39. As he drew abreast of the man he pretended to stumble.
40. But then we go to Southern Miss and stumble major-league.
41. But he grabbed her making her stumble and fall into his embrace.
42. Did they stumble through such reading or read in a monotone?
43. Why did Jehovah allow some faithful Christians “to stumble” because of infiltrators?
44. Perhaps we”ll stumble upon a mutually satisfactory solution for price later on.
45. They stumble across a ghost town inhabited by a rascally gold prospector.
46. My dear brothers and sisters, don’t get discouraged if you stumble at times.